China had refused to allow a World Health Organisation team that went to know much of the origin of Covid-19 at the city of Wuhan to enter the country.
World Health Organisation’s two members that were on their way to China, but their Visa had not been cleared.
In another development, China had said they are still arranging for the dates and details of their visitation
Beijing had agreed to allow the WHO team to come and explore things about Covid-19 after many months of negotiation with WHO.
The covid-19 virus was first discovered at Wuhan towards the end of 2019 when the outbreak was at a market in the city.
WHO TOP OFFICIAL SAYS HE WAS DISAPPOINTED
A top official of World Health Organisation in the person of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus says he was “very disappointed” that China had not finalized their team to the entrance to explore on the outbreak of Covid-19 in the country.
He also gave the assurance that China will allow their team after putting some things in order this he disclosed to the press on Tuesday in Geneva. He also added that he had made contacts with top Chinese officials notifying that their coming is a major priority for the World Health Organisation Team.
CHINESE FOREIGN MINISTRY SAYS IT IS A MISUNDERSTANDING
Meanwhile, the Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson in the person of Hua Chunying says that there is a misunderstanding. “ Chinese authorities had been cooperating closely with WHO but that there are some minor outbreaks from different places around the world and many countries and regions are busy with their work to prevent the virus and we ourselves are also working on it” this she said.
She also added that they support International cooperation and the progress with internal preparations and they are communicating with the World Health Organisation (WHO) concerning arrangements and dates are being discussed with them.