The MTN Global Graduate – Are you a young, energetic and enthusiastic person, aged between 20-26 years? If the answer is a resounding YES, then we are looking for you.
Also, the MTN Recruitment for our Global Graduate Programme for 2022 has officially kicked off and we are excited to meet graduates who have ambition, drive, and ideas to join the MTN family.
THE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME COMBINES BOTH FORMAL DEVELOPMENTS IN PARTNERSHIP
The MTN Global Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Global Leadership & Career team, as well as on-the-job development through placement into strategically aligned roles.
The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in South & East Africa, West Africa, and the Middle East. The blended learning experiences will include critical experiences, immersive experiences coupled with coaching and mentorship.
THE BUSINESS AREAS:
- Account Partner (Wholesale)
- Analyst Bid (EB)
- Analyst Business Assurance Operations (Finance, RAFM)
- Analyst CVM (CVM, Marketing)
- Analyst Pricing/Tariff (BI, Marketing)
- Analyst Product Development (YDFS)
- Analyst Solution Development (EB)
- Analyst, Solutions Design & Integration (IT, VAS Planning)
- Engineer, Info Security Operations (IT, InfoSec)
- Engineer, Network Planning (Network)
- Advisor, Regulatory Affairs (Corporate Services)
ALL THE REQUIREMENTS:
- Age limit: 26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in September 2021
- Must be fluent in the English Language
- Must have a valid international passport
THE BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES:
You must exhibit MTN Values: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a CAN-DO attitude.
You must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Open Plan Office
- High-Performance Culture
HOW TO APPLY
The interested and qualified applicants should click here to apply
Please note this:
All applicants must be Nigerian citizens who have completed their NYSC (proof is required) and who have a valid international passport.