SPDC invites applications from eligible qualified full-time Nigerian students admitted in the 2019/2020 academic session to apply for the SPDC JV University scholarship awards. The objective of the SPDC JV scholarship programmes is to develop Nigeria’s talent for the future.
IT HAS TWO CATEGORIES AWARDS
However, the merit-based scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award.
- National Merit Award (NM) – Open to all Nigerians
- Areas of Operation Merit Award – Open to Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo, and the Rivers States
- Application Deadline: 25th September 2021
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Type: Undergraduate
- Number of Scholarships: Several
- Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- All applicants should have a valid personal email account for the purpose of correspondence for this application.
- All applications must be done online, visit the application website at: https://www.spdc-jv-scholarship.shell.com/ to apply.
- Applicants for the Areas of Operation Merit Award are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by government-recognized:
- The paramount chief/traditional head of the community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development Committee or the Community Executive Council (CDC or CEC)
The letters should be addressed to:
Social Performance & Social Investment
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
P/S: Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG