BY: DANDISON ANUSIONWU
This is to inform all candidates who chose IBB University, Lapai as their most preferred institution (First Choice) in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination(UTME) and scored 150 and above, as well as Direct Entry Candidates who have Upper Credit or its equivalent to visiting the University’s portal www.ibbu.edu.ng for online screening and verification of their O’Level Result in either WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB.
THESE ARE STEPS FOR SUBMISSION OF RESULT AND SCREENING PROCESS:
- All UTME/DE prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME/DE O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
- The successful prospective candidate that has met the minimum requirements is to proceed to pay online via Paystack.
- The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000: 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes all transaction charges.
HERE IS FOR CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
- Applicants are to visit the links check your UTME eligibility status & make your online payment. (FOR UTME Candidates) OR Click here to check your DE eligibility status & make your online payment. (FOR DE Candidates)
- Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
- • Enter their mobile phone number & other required information to proceed.
- • A payment page will be loaded. Proceed to payment via any preferred means listed.
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage immediately after making their payment. They are to log into the portal using their UTME Reg. No & Phone No. Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
The verification and screening exercise starts from Monday, 20th September 2021 to 16th October 2021.