The eligible applicants seeking undergraduate admission into 100, 200, or 300 Levels in the FUNAAB and have chosen the University as their Most Preferred Institution with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are hereby invited to apply online for the 2021/2022 Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.
- Now trending
- All the available programmes are
- The eligibility for consideration
- For the Direct Entry (DE) candidates
ALL THE AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES ARE:
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Crop Protection
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Pure and Applied Botany
- Pure and Applied Zoology
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Veterinary Medicine
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
THE ELIGIBILITY FOR CONSIDERATION
General O’Level Requirement
Applicants must possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’Level Credit in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Applicants are advised to Check FUNAAB’s Brochureand confirm the Admission Requirements into respective Degree Programmes before logging in to fill your e-application form.
THE UTME CANDIDATES
The candidates must have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as Most Preferred Institution on the prescribed form obtained from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), sat for the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and scored a minimum of 160 marks.
For the Direct Entry (DE) Candidates
All Candidates, with a minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for admission and chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as the Most Preferred Institution.
Moreso, they are required to have submitted their transcript (OND/HND/NCE candidates) or Certified True Copy of Statement of Results duly stamped by Director/HOD of the institution graduated from (A’level candidates) to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta not later than Friday, 22nd October 2021.
THESE ARE THE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only, including transaction charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using a debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- The application opens on Friday, 8th October 2021, and closes on Friday, 22nd October 2021.
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable).
- On uploading all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgment page. Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000) only as a penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
- The Direct Entry (DE) candidates are further required to have submitted their transcript (OND/HND/NCE candidates) or Certified True Copy of Statement of Results duly stamped by Director/HOD of the institution you graduated from (A’level candidates) to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta not later than Friday, 22nd October 2021.
- Only candidates with completed applications before the stipulated deadline will be considered.
- You have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment. If at any point it is discovered that you do NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Call: 08038331023, 08060064656, 08129775690 (8.00 a.m – 4.00 p.m Monday to Friday)
- Email: [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]
- Visit: Knowledgebase and Helpdesk platform