The Central Bank of Nigeria EDC Collateral free loan helps entrepreneurs to start up and or to boost their businesses in other to create more job opportunities.
To only official website to apply is https://www.boi.ng/edcpartners/
These are step by steps on how to apply for the CBN entrepreneurship development center application, which will enable you to have access to the CBN EDC loan.
You will be able to get the Entrepreneurship Development Centers EDC’s Form across Nigeria from the designated centers as approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria. After collecting the form, you are to hand fill it and submit it to the center you picked the form from.
The next stage is for you to be trained as had been instructed by the authorities in charge.
Here is the list of approved centers to get the CBN EDC Loan application form from.
- CBN-EDC, PortHarcourt (South-South), Website: www.ssedc.org, 30 Trans-Woji roads, Grace plaza, by Slaughter Bridge Woji Town, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- CBN-EDC, Ibadan (South West), Website: www.edcsouthwest.org, Address: Old SDSTC (Oyo Oodua Skill Acquisition Centre Premises), Samonda, along Sango-UI Road, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
- CBN-EDC, Enugu (South East) Address: Ebenezer Villa Suite, 8, Ogenyi Close, Off Cornerstone Avenue Off Nike Lake Resort Road, Enugu, Enugu State.
- CBN-EDC, Maiduguri (North East), website: edcnortheast.com.ng, Address: Old Informatics Institute, Njimtillo, Kano Road, Maiduguri, Borno State.
- CBN-EDC, Kano (North West), Address: Murtala Muhammed Library Complex, Kano, Kano State.
- CBN-EDC, Makurdi (North Central), Off Jonah Jang Crescent, Near Federal Secretariat, Makurdi, Benue State.
- CBN-EDC, Minna (North Central), Address: Minna Innovation Institute, Behind Niger State Sharia Commission, Justice Ndajiwo Drive, Minna, Niger State.