ONE COMMUNITY 50,000 UNITS MASS HOUSING PROJECT
One Community in partnership with the Federal Mortgage Bank is working hand in hand to provide 50,000 housing units in Abuja.
The Objective is to provide affordable, durable, and high-quality mass houses for citizens.
Abuja is currently experiencing a high influx of migrations from every part of Nigeria for safety, security, business, and other personal reasons, so it is of high value to help bridge the gap of housing deficiency in Abuja.
Our Target Audience
- Civil servants,
- Non-civil servants.
- Business owners,
- Artisans like Keke riders, mechanics, groundnut /corn sellers, and carpenters, among others.
Note: For Artisans to benefit from the scheme, He/She has to first and foremost be registered to Our Co-operative Society
Proposed sites and Location
One Community Mass housing: Phase 1.
3 Bedrooms terrace duplex.
4 Bedrooms terrace duplex.
- Location: Gosa layout
- Landmark: Behind Police commission idu
- Duration: 10 minutes drive from Idu railway station.
Categories And Pricing
1 bedroom going for as low as N4,000,000
2 bedrooms going for as low as N6,000,000
3 bedrooms going for as low as N12,000,000
3 bedroom terrace duplex. going for as low as N18,000,000
4 bedroom terrace duplex going for as low as N23,000,000
- Interested and qualified candidates can register with N230,000 for an administrative fee.
- 10% Equity on the choice house type will be paid as an expression of commitment.
- A deduction of 5% will be made monthly from salary.
- Participants can pay for it over 15 to 30 years duration.
- You can become a homeowner in just 5 years.
- The location is very accessible, safe, and secured.
- Infrastructures will be made available.
- Fill out an Interest form and NHF form.
- Payment of Administrative fee of N230,000 to our bank.
- 3 Passport photos.
- Means of ID (Drivers license, National ID, Int. Passport.
- Pay 10% Equity on the original choice house type.
- Copy of NHF(Civil servant) /Cooperative booklet (members).
- Copy of Individuals Account Statement.
- Letter of Undertaking from employer to deduct 2.5% salary.
- Evidence of registration with Pension fund administration.
- Must be Registered with the One community Housing scheme or through our Cooperative society.
- Must fill a NHF form using our Employer Unique code.
- Must have a verifiable source of income.
- Must agree to our 2.5% deduction from basic salary.
- Must have no outstanding loan with any bank.
- Must be at least between the ages of 18 – 45 years old.
- Must be willing to pay 10% equity.
- Must have good financial records.
The selected sites must meet the following requirements;
- Have 24 hrs customer services.
- Have 247 light and water supply.
- Have 247 security and CCTV Surveillance.
- Good drainage system.
- Good road network.
- Recreation centers and games.
- Must be in a clean, safe and secure environment.
- Must be located in strategic areas with various attractions like restaurants, shopping malls, churches/mosques, and easy access to the airport.
- Must have these external facilities; parking space, security, and standby generator.
- Must be in areas that are language friendly.
For Further Enquiries Call
Dandison Anusionwu is a sports analyst, researcher, passionate writer, and content provider, inspired by the opportunity to learn more new things.