By Dandison Anusionwu
Owning your home has become of great importance and can save you a whole lot of financial stress. Affordable homeownership scheme adverts are found almost everywhere you turn.
From radio jingles to screaming billboard adverts, social media, blogs, and subtle flyers; you are greeted with a plethora of affordable homeownership deals every day.
One Community Luxurious Homes Idu Phase 2 Now On Sale
- 300 Square Meters 1,500,000.00 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Naira)
- 400 Square Meters 2,000,000.00 (Two Million Naira)
- 500 Square Meters 2,500,000.00 (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Naira)
Pay 100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Naira) Or More And Spread The Balance For (24) Twenty Four Months.
- 300 Square Meters 1,800,000.00 (One Million Eight Hundred Thousand Naira)
- 400 Square Meters 2,400,000.00 (Two Million Four Hundred Thousand Naira)
- 500 Square Meters 3,000,000.00 (Three Million Naira).
One Community Luxurious Homes is Here To Fill the Huge Gap
Why are most middle-income professionals still living in rented apartments?
You guessed right; most housing schemes currently available are not really affordable. They look like what you can buy until you really sit down to do a financial analysis.
For example, an average 3 Bedroom duplex in the heart of FCT (Utako, Jabi, Jahi, Gwarinpa, Life camp, Dakibiyu, Garki, Guzape, Durumi, etc is currently going for between 60 – 80 million naira, But a little lower in price between 40 – 60 million naira in areas like Lugbe, Mbora, Dape life camp, Karimo, Idu, etc – depending on whom you are buying from and the scope of finishing.
For Further Enquiries Call
Realtor, One Community Group.
Dandison Anusionwu is a sports analyst, researcher, passionate writer, content provider, inspired by the opportunity to learn more new things.