The Nigerian Navy Recruitment had started with advertisements in the print and electronic media for awareness of the general public.
All interested candidates would then begin their application process by filling online application forms. After the completion of the online registration by interested candidates, successful applicants shall be invited for an Aptitude Test. Thereafter, those who emerge successful at the Aptitude Test are invited for interview before final shortlisting of qualified candidates.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria by birth.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 31 December 2021 for School Certificate holders and 18 – 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children.
- Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
- Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability.
- Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
- Applicants must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.65 meters for females.
- Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational/professional qualifications.
- West African Senior School Certificate Examination Certificate (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application,.
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
- National Examination Council (NECO).
- National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Any other educational qualification is equivalent to those mentioned above.
- Applicants would be required to produce their primary school leaving certificate at the selection interview.
- All applicants must indicate/provide their National Identification Number (NIN).
- FOLLOW HERE: http://nnrcportal.azurewebsites.net/Account/Register